Terminal Art
Last night, I decided to take a break from packing my bag for Cabo to visit some of my favorite blogs and sites and I stumbled upon some whimsical photographs of airports around the world on one of my favorite lifestyle magazine sites SwipeLife.
The photographs of the airports, provided by TechXav, are created using a technique called HDR (High Dynamic Range), which allows the photographer to play around with light and darkness to give photos a sense of reality and illusion.


Who knew an airport could serve as a muse?
I'll let you know if the airport in Cabo is as nice as some of these.
Check out more airport photos here.
The photographs of the airports, provided by TechXav, are created using a technique called HDR (High Dynamic Range), which allows the photographer to play around with light and darkness to give photos a sense of reality and illusion.


Who knew an airport could serve as a muse?
I'll let you know if the airport in Cabo is as nice as some of these.
Check out more airport photos here.


Comments