Damian Bailey: Fitness Guru
Meet Damian Bailey:
This. Dude. Is. A. Beast.
I'm not sure how Bailey and I connected on Facebook but he always catches my attention with his status updates about wearing out his personal training clients at the gym and his rants about building a better body and working out on the beach.
Of course I read all this while lying on the couch, eating light-skinned Oreos and hating on his killer body.


The 33-year-old New Yorker isn't just a personal trainer, fitness model and CEO of DAMIAN BAILEY FITNESS. He's also a filmmaker, producer and CEO of Glory 2 God Productions.
URBANE.URBANITE.: How did you get into health, fitness and body building?
DAMIAN BAILEY: I went along with my parents one day to workout at their gym and I was so fascinated with how the "pump" looked on my body that I was bitten and haven't stopped since. I was about 21-years-old.
UU: What jobs have you held in the fitness industry?
DB: I was a Personal Trainer at Equniox (Tier 3 trainer) and Lucielle Roberts - a group fitness instructor and total body conditioning.
UU: What do you do when you aren't building a better body?
DB: I'm a filmmaker, so I'm either writing a script, producing, getting projects made or promoting my film GANG GIRL, that was released in the US on March 23.
Bailey has agreed to be my official fitness guru for The Urbane Urbanite's first ever Fitness Week!
Check back in tomorrow to read what Bailey thinks are the top four things people should consider before joining a gym, the number one reason why folks skip out on working out and his personal opinion on chain, mom and pop and all female workout facilities.
Comments
I love that you wrote about chicken last week and now we're talking about fitness and health this week.
You keep it real. it is what it is.
i'll check in tomorrow to see what damien is talking about.
i'm thinking of joining a gym soon myself.