Do You Got Love For The Urbane Urbanite?


Hey Y'all!

*Waves*

So. Earlier this week, I published my 51st post in less than six months. That's a lot for a slow, lazy writer like me.

After I clicked publish, I sat back in my chair, stroked my chin and said, "I think I like this blogging thing. I'll stick around a while."

That being said, I started a little fan page over on Facebook.

I didn't create it to stroke my own ego (I'ont need any help in that department). If I'm being honest, I did it because everyone else has one.

*Shrugs*

And besides, it looks dope on the blog when folks see that tons of other folks like your site. For me, it's about validation.

Here's what I'd like for you to do:

If you've got a Facebook account, simply scroll on down a little bit...

Until you see that little Facebook box on the right hand side of this page...

That has all those pretty smiling faces in it and click the LIKE button.

And you're done! Just like that, with a simple click of the mouse, you've validated me. I'm easy, right?

But there's more!

Anyone who LIKES the fan page is automatically entered into The Urbane Urbanite Fan Page Giveaway!

On October 1, I'll randomly select a fan and s/he will win an iPod shuffle and a $25 iTunes gift card courtesy of yours truly.

Pretty fancy, right?

So go on and click that LIKE button and enter for your chance to win! And tell a friend too!

In the meantime, keep reading and commenting!

Tomorrow on THE URBANE URBANITE, in honor of NYC Fashion Week, I'll be posting one of my favorite looks for fall.

Stay Tuned...

Comments

Read in Colour said…
Another good reason to do the Facebook page is to catch people that haven't quite figured out Google Reader or who might forget to visit your blog.
Urbane Urbanite said…
@Reads4Pleasure: Ooh That's true. Didn't even think about that. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

A Conversation With Dad

Film Review: Red Hook Summer

In The Closet