Personal Style: Almost Fall


I love to pair the casual (jeans and sneakers) with the dressy (ties and blazers). And for me, fall is the best season to rock these transitional pieces.

With the weather a bit on the nippier side as of late, I dug out my favorite blazer and pair of jeans to bring together one of my favorite autumn looks a couple of weeks early.


 


Comments

Beez said…
HAWT.

*moonwalks*
Brenden said…
Yo, this look is hot! I think I might need you to come and help me pick my clothes out sometimes.
Urbane Urbanite said…
@Beez
LMAO. Beez you crazy! Go do that homework!
Urbane Urbanite said…
@Brenden
Thanks homie. I'm no fashion expert. I just know what I like and what works for me. That's what it's all about.
Drew-Shane said…
FREESH! I'm so ready for the fall. I have no idea what to wear but this is a start. Even though I can't swing the Valentino tie- lemme hold dat!
Unknown said…
you know I am loving this look... i feel a bloomie's trip coming on - lets do it!
Miss Jones said…
Are you familiar with the phrase "Smooth with the roughness"???? Love the look!! (Oh, you fancy, huh?)

Popular posts from this blog

A Conversation With Dad

Film Review: Red Hook Summer

In The Closet