The Winner of The Urbane Urbanite iPod Giveaway


A few weeks ago, I asked all of you to "like" The Urbane Urbanite fan page on Facebook, and in return, I would give away an iPod shuffle to one of you.

Well, you guys turned out in full force!

To date, I've racked up over 100 fans - and still counting.

You like me! You really, really like!



*Does The Wobble*





And as promised, I've got an iPod shuffle here with someone's name on it.



If Yolonda looks familiar, that's because she lent her expertise to a popular post here on TUU about finding time to read on a busy schedule.  

Read that post here if you missed it.

Yolonda will receive the iPod shuffle pictured above as well as a $25 iTunes gift card.

Congrats, Yolonda!

I would like to thank everyone who supported me by liking the Facebook fan page and everyone who continues to support the blog by subscribing, reading, commenting and sharing my posts.  I truly appreciate it.

I'll catch up with y'all at the end of the week with a new post!

Comments

Brenden said…
i think this contest was rigged!! hmph! she was a guest and she wins, hmmmm no fair!
Urbane Urbanite said…
@Brenden

LMAO. Well how about you be a guest next time to up your odds!
:-)
Anonymous said…
Hmp! Brenden - we both share the same thoughts! LOL! Congrats to the lucky winner =) !
Urbane Urbanite said…
@Drew-Shane

Dude. It wouldn't be the first time a recount was in order. :-x
George said…
Hey, This is a cool blog! Would you be interested in being a guest for CheapOair? Please let me know and we can set something up.
Urbane Urbanite said…
@George

Sure thing, George. You can shoot me an email at shydeljames@gmail.com.

Looking forward...
teejay_nj said…
Yolonda knows she has no time to listen to music with all that reading she does! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A Conversation With Dad

Film Review: Red Hook Summer

In The Closet