In The Closet Part 2: The Big Reveal

A while back, I let you all into my horrendous walk-in closet.
In case you missed it, you can check out the post here.
But after months of procrastinating (and not being able to find things), I finally rolled up my sleeves and got my beloved wardrobe room into tip top shape.
So. Without further ado, sit back, relax and enjoy The Big Reveal!








Oh, and remember all of those clothes I didn't know what to do with?





Well, I bagged them up, along with a ton of other stuff I don't wear/need anymore and plan on giving the stuff to a local men's shelter in my neighborhood.

But I did keep my Coogi vest. I told y'all I cannot and will not part with this thing. Ever.

So. There you have it. Being in the closet is no longer something I dread, but in turn, has become something I actually look forward to. <==== See what I did there?
Now. This is the part of the post when you leave a comment, patting me on the back for a job well done. Okay?
I'll wait.

Comments
Oh yeah...job well done! Woohoo. ;-)
LMAOO. I know. But I have to do something with them! Damn that naked lady shirt phase!! *shakes fist*
Nah. That's my piggy bank! A boy can dream, right? LOL
*Sigh*
oouupp...I'm scared! (heehee)
o___O There's always one. I won't let you rain on my clean closet parade! What does this look like? The Gap? My folding job is just fine! Hmph. I bet my closet is neater than yours! Why don't you show your face and email me a picture of your closet?!
Yes. Yes. That's the infamous jewelry box.
aaahhh....yes!..Good!
Then we new who it was meant for all along!
Hey Poopiehead! Anonymous must be a Virgo...!
lmao!